Join the Bi-Monthly Wildly Successful Lawyers Club Newsletter
Twice a month, I share secrets about being a lawyer that I don’t share anywhere else-the stuff you wish you knew before you went to law school.
About the Wildly Successful Lawyers Club Newsletter
The most valued email that will hit your inbox twice a month. This newsletter is for lawyers and law firm owners. Written by Nermin Jasani, Esq., former Wall Street lawyer, law firm owner, and now law firm growth consultant.
What to expect
A real look at what being a lawyer means – The stuff I talk about in my emails is what you’re scared to talk to your lawyer friends about. It’s real. And it might sting a bit.
Actionable advice – There’s a lot of advice out there that’s great, but impossible to implement without hiring a team or spending hours trying to figure it out yourself. I’m sharing advice that feels so small it wouldn’t make a difference, but in the end, it changes everything about how you practice and live your life.
A pulse on the legal world – I’m a lawyer who works with other lawyers and talks to other professionals who work with lawyers (CPAs, coaches, financial planners). I want you to hear what I’m hearing, and make sure you’re not in an echo chamber.
An independent view point – My opinions are not for sale and they’re anti-hustle culture, and anti-bro-marketing tactics. Everything I share is about principles. You can and should read my ethics statement.
Here are some past emails I’ve sent
I know giving up your email address is asking for a lot. I know other people have abused your inbox before, but here’s why I think you should sign up:
1) I email you only twice each month
2) I’m not sharing typical advice that is nice to know, but you’re never going to follow
3) I’m not boring
4) I’m not disturbing you in the middle of a workweek, in between client calls and Zoom meetings
5) I include the unsubscribe link at the top of every email (because why scroll to the bottom if you don’t want to hear from me)
6) I’m not going to sell you on consulting with me or upsell you into buying some guide you’ll never use
If you’re still unsure, click here to read my ethics statement.